Remember to protect and promote our work.
Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
You can save this information from legal attack.
Released December 9, 2009Summary
Confidential draft "circle of committment" (rich-country) Copenhagen climate change agreement.
The Guardian has made a good summary of the document.
It is unclear who first obtained the document, which has been circulating the last 12 hours. Metadata (which we have scrubbed) traces its creation to 10:41 on December 8, 2009.
- Help us create a just and corruption free world.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fastest (Sweden), current site, slow (US), Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
241711File type information
PDF document, version 1.3Cryptographic identity